Do you want to strengthen your relationship with your partner?
Are you having difficulty communicating and understanding each other?
Are you stuck having the same argument over and over without resolution?
Are you ready to reconnect?
Then this workshop is for you!
A Couples Online Workshop
Dates: April 5 and 12, 2023
Time: 6pm – 9pm
Where: Zoom link will be provided to all attendees
Take action and sign up now!
This educational workshop is specifically designed to strengthen your relationship and pave the way for you to have, and sustain, your ideal partnership. If you have a strong relationship already, you will learn ways to make it even better. If your relationship is distressed, you will be given tools to reconnect and repair.
The workshop includes lectures, demonstrations, and exercises where you and your partner will focus on your relationship with each other. Please don’t worry about sharing any personal information as there is no group sharing in this workshop.
Couples will learn & practice evidence based tools to:
- Foster respect, affection, and closeness
- Build and share a deeper connection with each other’s inner world
- Enhance romance and intimacy
- Keep conflict discussions calm
- Strengthen your foundation of friendship
- Strengthen your emotional bond
- Collaborate more effectively to solve problems
About the approach
Dr. John Gottman has spent more than 4 decades of studying the components of what makes lasting and successful relationships. Through his research, he has helped couples create connection and friendship with each other by focussing on the small day-to-day moments that, when stitched together, make up the heart and soul of any relationship. This workshop is based upon Dr. Gottman’s book “The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work”. The principles are specifically designed to help couples strengthen their friendship and learn important communication and conflict management skills.
Who should attend this workshop
All couples in a committed relationship, including:
- People of all backgrounds, ages, faiths, sexual orientation, and relationship arrangement
- Couples wanting communication tools to help them move through conflict
- Couples wanting to grow their relational bond
- Pre-engaged couples
- Premarital couples
Who should not attend this workshop
Couples who are experiencing:
- Severe relationship distress
- Emotional abuse
- Domestic violence
- Active addictions (alcohol, drug, sexual, gambling, etc.)
- Serious mental health problem in one or both partners
Meet Your Workshop Presenter
Suzan Moldenhauer, RPC, is an authorized Gottman Seven Principles Leader who will present the workshop and teach you what successful couples specifically do to create long lasting and loving relationships. Suzan is a relationship counsellor with Restored Hope Counselling Services in Comox, BC.
What is included:
- 6 hours of training
- The Seven Principles Couples Guide
- Gottman Card Decks App
- Many exercises and conversations with your partner
All this for: $350 + GST = $367.50 per couple
It is highly recommended that participants purchase Dr. Gottman’s 7 Principles For Making Marriage Work.
Take action and sign up now!
DISCLAIMER: This workshop is for educational purposes only. It is not a format for individual or couples therapy.